Thursday, November 7, 2019

Matthew Mcconaughey inspired by Jennifer Aniston to join Instagram

Matthew Mcconaughey inspired by Jennifer Aniston to join Instagram. He explained the reason he decided to joined, ‘When people come to my page, I want them to see me'.

‘Look, this is my first venture into sharing myself and my views with the world and I’m a little bit nervous about it because quite frankly, I know I want to have a monologue…’. I’m not quite sure I want to have the dialogue. But I know I have to have the dialogue, too […] So I’m looking forward to it, I’m looking forward to it. ‘I’m looking forward to sharing who I am with you, to seeing if who I am translates, if what I want to share translates… ‘If it tickles your funny bone, if it makes you think a second, if it makes your heart swell up a little bit, if it makes you take a quiet moment and go for a walk… Let’s have some fun with it though.’


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Matthew McConaughey (@officiallymcconaughey) on

Source

No comments:

Lisa Kudrow's son used to think that Jennifer Aniston was his mother

During an appearance on Conan, Lisa Kudrow revealed that her son Julian used to think that her Friends co-star Jennifer Aniston was his mot...