Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Jennifer Aniston talks about her encounter with producer Harvey Weinstein

Jennifer Aniston talks about her encounter with producer Harvey Weinstein in a new interview for Variety's Power Of Women issue. She tells, 'I remember, right when [his ex-wife] Georgina's clothing line Marchesa was starting. That's when he came to visit me in London while we were shooting'.

'He'd be like, "OK, so I'd like you to wear one of these to the premiere." And I went through the book, and at the time, it wasn't what it is today. It was not for me'.

Weistein wouldn't take no for an answer.

Jen went on: 'He was like, "You have to wear the dress." That was my only bullying. And I was like, "No, I will not wear the dress."'

Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...