Friday, August 2, 2019

Why John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston split

Why John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston split? The former couple look happy together. But the relationship didn't last long. Mayer explained, “I’ll always be sorry that it didn’t las. In some ways I wish I could be with her. But I can’t change the fact that I need to be 32.”

“If Jennifer Aniston knows how to use BitTorrent (an online file sharing platform), I’ll eat my fucking shoe".

“The brunt of her success came before TMZ and Twitter. I think she’s still hoping it goes back to 1998. She saw my involvement in technology as courting distraction.”


Source

No comments:

Lisa Kudrow's son used to think that Jennifer Aniston was his mother

During an appearance on Conan, Lisa Kudrow revealed that her son Julian used to think that her Friends co-star Jennifer Aniston was his mot...