Friday, August 9, 2019

Jennifer Aniston wants to labelled as cute, rather than bombshell

Jennifer Aniston wants to labelled as cute, rather than bombshell. She explains, ‘It feels ironic to be anointed as “sexy”. Bombshell wasn’t really my thing,’ she confessed. ‘I thought natural, cute and funny was sexy, you know?’

‘To be put in that [sexy] category, I was like, “Oh, this is nice,” But no, I didn’t have a “sexy” banner around my waist or start going to “sexy” school or anything like that,’ she joked. ‘Some days you’re hot and some days you’re not.’

Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...