Thursday, June 21, 2018

Justin Theroux opens out about on how he handles situation

Justin Theroux opens out about on how he handles situation during an interview. He said, “I think doubt is a good thing. We’re all doubting whenever we set out to do anything new. But that’s a motivating factor to try to make it good. It’s destructive if you let it creep over the entire process, but I don’t dwell. I doubt things, but I hope things, too. That’s when you give it the best chance of success by working harder or practicing or rewriting. That’s how I deal with doubt. … Or I just pretend I’m not doubting myself.”

When things aren’t working? “I get up and do what I do. When I do things I don’t necessarily want to do, or I get stuck in a situation where I’m like, ‘Oh, this was not the best choice,’ I’m still aware there’s something to be gleaned from that experience.”

“You have to just find some nugget that makes it worthwhile,” he continued. “Otherwise you’ll completely give up. Bad work experiences are instructive: (A) what I shouldn’t do again; (B) how things are done wrong and how I can do better.”

http://jenanistonsite.blogspot.com/2018/06/justin-theroux-opens-out-about-on-how.html

Source

No comments:

Lisa Kudrow's son used to think that Jennifer Aniston was his mother

During an appearance on Conan, Lisa Kudrow revealed that her son Julian used to think that her Friends co-star Jennifer Aniston was his mot...