Thursday, November 10, 2016

Jennifer Aniston felt ashamed during her divorce with Brad Pitt

Jennifer Aniston felt ashamed during her divorce with Brad Pitt. She told Marie Claire, 'My marital status has been shamed; my divorce status was shamed; my lack of a mate had been shamed; my nipples have been shamed".

Jennifer Aniston

'It's like, "Why are we only looking at women through this particular lens of picking us apart? Why are we listening to it?"

'I just thought: "I have worked too hard in this life and this career to be whittled down to a sad, childless human.'''

Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...