Saturday, October 29, 2016

Chelsea Handler says her friend Jennifer Aniston does not care Brad Pitt's divorce

Chelsea Handler says her friend Jennifer Aniston does not care Brad Pitt's divorce. She told Grazia magazine, "As if Jen cares -- she doesn't care. It's ridiculous that people still drag her into this. Hello, as if she is sitting around even caring about this. It's so stupid and pathetic."

commercial photography locations
 "I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking".

"I don't have any boundaries. I don't ever pretend I'm not doing something that I'm doing. The way people present themselves in this day and age is so false and fake and bulls--t. I don't want to ever be like that -- I want to be as real as I can."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston is giving her support to her close friend Sandra Bullock after Bryan Randall's death

 Jennifer Aniston is giving her support to her close friend Sandra Bullock after Bryan Randall's death. Sandra and her boyfriend were t...