Friday, August 26, 2016

Jennifer Aniston partnered with Shire Initiative to raise awareness for chronic dry eyes

Jennifer Aniston partnered with Shire Initiative to raise awareness for chronic dry eyes.

Jennifer said in a statement, “My eyes often become dry, itchy and irritated, especially when I am reading or outside. The symptoms were bothering me so much that I finally decided to speak with my eye doctor, and learned I have Dry Eye.”

“Shire is thrilled to partner with Jennifer Aniston to help educate people about Dry Eye and the steps
they can take to maintain and improve their eye health.
As a leading biotech company, we are passionate about making a meaningful and lasting
difference in the lives of patients".

Source

No comments:

Lisa Kudrow's son used to think that Jennifer Aniston was his mother

During an appearance on Conan, Lisa Kudrow revealed that her son Julian used to think that her Friends co-star Jennifer Aniston was his mot...