Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Jennifer Aniston was almost in tears when she talk about her insecurities

Jennifer Aniston was almost in tears when she talk about her insecurities during question and answers session at the Italy's Giffoni Film Festival.

Jennifer Anistone
She answered one of the audience's question, "Yes, that moment has happened to me. There's not enough fingers and toes in this entire room to count how many times that moment has happened".

"I mean, my gosh, we're all human beings at the end of the day. Whether we're a waitress or we're a baker or we're a student – whatever we are, at the end of the day, you can kind of can hit walls and think 'I can't go any farther' or 'This is too much, my heart can't take it' or 'The pain is too great' or 'Am I good enough?', you know, 'Will I survive?' And you just have to sort of, somehow, miraculously overcome. And you just go, 'I can.' Yes, you can."

Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...