Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sia lost her voice while singing at Jennifer Aniston’s wedding

Sia lost her voice while singing at Jennifer Aniston’s wedding.
She revealed, “I went for the ‘Chandelier’ chorus and it was like, it was
actually hilarious. It sounded like three weird squeaky notes at the
same time were coming out, it ruined the entire chorus".

“I think I did three songs and I think the end was ‘Titanium’ and I just couldn’t even hit that high note by the end, it was hilarious".

“That was for real, I opened my mouth and a squeak came out".

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston is one of Isla Fisher's besties to give her support after her split with husband Sacha Baron Cohen

Isla Fisher's besties Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are giving their support her after her split with husband Sacha Baron Cohen. A...