Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Howard Stern revealed some of the details of Jennifer Aniston's wedding

Howard Stern revealed some of the details of Jennifer Aniston's wedding, "They're so secretive, those two".

"I'm very friendly with Justin ... I like him, I really admire him. I even said in my speech to them that if one of my daughters brought home a guy like Justin, I'd be very pleased. Except for the s***** tattoos."

"There was a table, and then you sit down and the chairs were called poufs, like little pillow poufs. I don't want to take a picture of you two! I really don't. I want my cellphone so after I make this speech I can call my car and get … out of here!"

Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...