Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Actress Jennifer Aniston wears less makeup during summer

Actress Jennifer Aniston wears less makeup during summer to maintain her skin fresh and healthy.

She told People magazine, “Summertime I wear the least amount, if any, make-up. I use a great moisturiser. If anything, I put a little concealer here and there, a little rose on my cheeks, dust with bronzer. That’s summertime."

“And it’s good not to over-moisturise because it clogs your pores! More moisture in the winter months, obviously. But here (in Los Angeles), it’s just like one big season."

Source

No comments:

Amy Adams accidentally FaceTimed Jennifer Aniston from her bed

Amy Adams accidentally FaceTimed Jennifer Aniston from her bed. She said this during her appearance on Late Night With Seth Meyers, "I...