Friday, March 8, 2013

Jennifer Aniston wants Adele to perform on her wedding day

adele
Jennifer Aniston wants Adele to perform on her wedding day. Well, I think anyone will want her to sing on their wedding, not only Jennifer. I myself would but I can't afford to pay her.

A source told  British magazine Look, ‘Jen mentioned that the day would be ‘around her and Justin’s anniversary’ in May. She told Adele she should come along, and that she’d be honoured if she’d sing at the reception. I’m sure Adele was really flattered and said she’ll think about it.’

Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...