Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jennifer Aniston used to be a hippy


Jennifer Aniston used to be wearing like hippy during her younger days.

She told OK! magazine, "I was definitely a hippy in my early twenties. At least in regards to the clothes. I loved that style. And I do like the attitude of being a little bit more carefree."

"I actually rediscovered that while shooting Wanderlust. We were in a small town in the South and it was so great for me. I felt I was getting my anonymity back.

"My body just decompressed all of a sudden. It was very relaxing for me."

Jennifer says the downtime during filming was a welcome release for her.

"It changed me. I realised how stressed-out and how paranoid I am all the time. I feel so guarded and that makes it difficult to relax."

Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...