Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jennifer Aniston denies spending $8,000 a month for beauty



According to reports, Jennifer Aniston spend $8,000-a-month for her beauty regimen but she laugh when she found out about this.

She said, “Although I am a sucker for an amazing moisturizer, love a great facial, have been using the same cleansing bar since I was a teenager and have always been a dedicated tooth-brusher, reports that I am spending eight thousand a month on a beauty regime are greatly exaggerated."

So what’s the true total? “By my tally,” she shares, “this month I’m in for about two hundred bucks.”

Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...