Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jennifer Aniston is bad in fashion

Jennifer Aniston admits that when it comes to fashion, she is not good in it.
She said, “I love clothes, but I don’t know what to put on myself, let alone others. I have a lot of help getting dressed."

“[But] I’ve always loved to combine different scents to come up with my own unique thing.

“One tradition I have with my friends is that when one of us gets married, we have a ton of fragrance oils and pretty bottles at the bachelorette party.

“Everyone puts a drop or two in a bottle for the bride and makes a wish, and the bride wears our creation on her wedding day.”

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston wanted a drive through wardrobe

Jennifer Aniston wanted a drive through wardrobe (2014). She felt that her wardrobe was not big enough. She planned to turn the garage into...