Friday, February 4, 2011

Jennifer Aniston bump into Perez Hilton



Jennifer Aniston does not like Perez Hilton because of his bad comments about her. She bump into him one day and this is what happen that day.

"I ran into Perez Hilton in a garage. One of those moments you just never expect to happen. I had finished dinner with a girlfriend and we were driving out and I saw this tall, long, lean person and I say, "Who is that?" And she says, "I think that's Perez Hilton." I said, "No. I have to say something to him. I have to." So I pulled up and we were sort of scoping each other out as I was pulling the car up. I just rolled down the window and I was like, "Hi." And he went, "Hi." We stood there like two deer in headlights. And I just said, "Come here. Just talk to me for a second." It was one of those great moments. It was a lovely meeting and I was just like, "Why are you so mean?"

Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...