Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Jennifer Aniston dislikes dating

Jennifer Aniston dislikes dating. She was previously married to Brad Pitt and then divorced. Her love life didn't go smoothly after that.

She said this during an interview with OK! "Dating sucks. I just don't understand it.

"I've been on dates where I had to excuse myself on the pretext of going to the bathroom and instead I wound I walking out the door of a restaurant.

"I think it's better, when you first meet someone, to put yourself in situations where you can relax and be open and learn about the other person and not worry about what may and may not happen."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston wanted a drive through wardrobe

Jennifer Aniston wanted a drive through wardrobe (2014). She felt that her wardrobe was not big enough. She planned to turn the garage into...