Monday, June 14, 2010

Actor John C. Reilly feels uncomfortable to have s*x scene with Jennifer Aniston

In 2002, Jennifer Aniston and John C. Reilly acted as a couple in "The Good Girl" and when it comes to s*x scene, Jennifer

Aniston insisted on covering up from head-to-toe. He says, "It's all dark and she's a little tense 'cause a s*x scene is going to happen."

"So I get there and she's under the covers and I'm like, 'OK, I guess they just want me to get in position here.' So I climb into the bed, she opens up the sheet and I swear, she had two pairs of sweatpants on, winter socks, a long-sleeved T-shirt. Her body is basically like a burqa from the neck down."

"And I go, 'OK, I guess I'll just get on top of you now', and she's like, 'Can I get the chastity pillow please?' I'm like what the hell is a chastity pillow? And they bring out this big black pillow that she puts between her legs. And from that moment on, I went from Robert Palmer to the Hunchback of Notre-Dame. 'I'm sorry, I guess I'll just hump the pillow!'"

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston is one of Isla Fisher's besties to give her support after her split with husband Sacha Baron Cohen

Isla Fisher's besties Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are giving their support her after her split with husband Sacha Baron Cohen. A...