Monday, April 5, 2010

Gerard Butler explains about the grab Jennifer Aniston's butt photo



Gerard Butler was spotted grabbing Jennifer Aniston's butt during a photo session in Paris. And news has been spreading since then.

During syndicated radio show "Johnjay and Rich", he joked about the snapshot.

He said "I'm a bit of a bad boy", "by the way, I'm still not sure my hand was really on her butt. I think that's just the way the camera was angled," before breaking into laughter. "I actually haven't seen [the photo]."

One of the co-host comment back, "[Your finger] looks implanted inside the crease!."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston was addicted to Good Guy cupcake from Crumbs Bake Shop

Jennifer Aniston was addicted to Good Guy cupcake from Crumbs Bake Shop. One source said, “She’s addicted to the Good Guy cupcake from Crum...