Friday, January 22, 2010

John Mayer never forgetten former girlfriend Jennifer Aniston?



John Mayer was dating with Jennifer Aniston. After that, they brokeup. Now he admits he never forgotten her.

He said: "I've never really gotten over it. It was one of the worst times of my life.

"I have this weird feeling, a pride thing, for the people I've had relationships with. What would I be saying to Jen, who I think is f**ing fantastic, if I said to her, 'I don't dislike you. In fact, I extremely like you.

But I have to back out of this because it doesn't arc over the horizon. This is not where I see myself for the rest of my life, this is not my ideal destiny."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston wanted a drive through wardrobe

Jennifer Aniston wanted a drive through wardrobe (2014). She felt that her wardrobe was not big enough. She planned to turn the garage into...