Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jennifer Aniston thinks that gossips are getting creative

Free Image Hosting

In Jennifer Aniston's opinion about gossips, she perceive it as getting more creative.

She said “Oh my God, they are getting so creative and desperate now. It’s really kind of interesting. It doesn’t bug me if people don’t believe it. That’s all.

“I just would hate it if people actually believed any of it. That’s what I would be disappointed with because I don’t want crap like that to distract from what I do, my work.”

Well, creative gossips do sell. The same old gossips will not attract readers.

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston is one of Isla Fisher's besties to give her support after her split with husband Sacha Baron Cohen

Isla Fisher's besties Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are giving their support her after her split with husband Sacha Baron Cohen. A...