Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reports of Jennifer Aniston going for adoption are hoax



Recently, Star reports that Jennifer Aniston is in the process of adopting but that wasn't true. A source tells Usmagazine.com "They are completely wrong".

She told UK Hello! in March "The women who inspire me are the ones with families and children and who keep on working. Why would I wish to limit myself?" I want to have it all. At the moment, I'm doing pretty well. Were there times when I had a little 'pity party' for myself? Of course. Who hasn't done that?"

Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...