Sunday, February 8, 2009

Jennifer Aniston on the cover of March 2009 issue Of Marie Claire



On March issue 2009 Marie Claire, there are there three beautiful ladies on the cover, which are Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore and Ginnifer Goodwin. Three of them were quoted about what they will do when they face a breakup, below are their answers.

Aniston: “I don’t eat a lot. I go straight to my girlfriends, though.”
Goodwin: “The first thing I do is call my little sister. She drops everything.”
Barrymore: “Head straight for the carbs. Macaroni and cheese. Kraft. Deluxe. The kind with the cheese you squeeze out of a bag that takes at least a month to pass through your body.”

Image source from JustJared

Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...