Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jennifer Aniston wonders why she is target of paparazzi

Jennifer Aniston picture
Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston has no notion on the reason that she constantly target of paparazzu. Her relationships and breakups seems to catch their attention.

When quoted by BBC regarding the attention, she replied "I have no idea, I have absolutely no idea. I ask that all the time."

Regarding about her recent breakup with John, she is not distracted by the public, she said "I'm happy to be here; I'm thinking this is surreal. I'm thinking people are so kind, ultimately."

She continues, "My priority is my job and my work and doing it to the best of my ability.

"So that's where I focus my attention, doing it as well I can."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...