Saturday, June 28, 2008

Is Jennifer Aniston affecting John Mayer's reputation?

John Mayer picture
John Mayer

Ever since John Mayer was spotted dating with Jennifer Aniston in public, he worry that he's not being treated as a serious musician.

He and Jennifer has been the target of paparazzi and John often caught photgraphed doing "mundane" tasks. Hence, he fears this will damage his reputation.

He laments, "I don't have a problem with my privacy as much as I have a problem with people messing with my message.

"If you're going to take pictures of me doing mundane stuff, will you at least take pictures of me playing guitar? Because, right now, it looks like all I do is drink coffee and do dry cleaning and go eat dinner."

Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...